Follow Us on Facebook!
Chef's Shoppe Gourmet Kitchen Store Chef's Shoppe Gourmet Kitchen Store was live.
17 hours ago
... See MoreSee Less
Wow - this is awesome ❤️ Special way to give to those in need this Easter! Love our community and The Chef Shoppe 😍
This is awesome for those who can’t afford anything during this situation.
That's very nice of you all!!! Thank you
This is wonderful!! You are Amazing!!
God bless you all for helping folks out in their time of need.
Thank you for supporting the community!
That’s Awesome Nancy!
Great job ladies!!
I miss my extra Chicago
Can you please repeat the text number?
This is fantastic! I will always support your shop! Ben Ambuel Samantha Ogden Lisa Weidemann Grote
2 days ago
Just because we are social distancing, doesn't mean we have to limit our cookie intake. (In fact, it may never have been higher.) Here's our favorite cookie tip that renders a crispy bottom and a chewy center every time -- preheat the cookie sheet in the oven! Quickly drop cookie dough on the hot pan (we like to have dough balls pre-formed and cooling in the refrigerator for this step), then bake as usual. Yum! Any tips you care to share? ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Since most of us are homebound right now, here are our top five tips for working from home!
1. Drink lots of water! It's easy to forget to drink water when you're out of your normal office routine.
2. Enjoy a leftover hot lunch, or take a few minutes to whip up a delicious one...grilled cheese and tomato soup is always the perfect lunch!
3. Get up and move - take a walk outside or do a video work out (while maintaining social distancing from others!).
4. Listen to music, podcasts, or books on tape to think about things other than the news.
5. Utilize a slow cooker meal like this Chicken Tikka Masala for dinner - you'll be home all day to enjoy the amazing smells! bit.ly/Our_Tikka_Masala ... See MoreSee Less
I have been doing yard work....Like seeing the results
4 days ago
Food is an important part of life and now more than ever people are in need of support. Follow this link to find your local food bank and learn how to help families in need: www.feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
We are spending a lot of time indoors with family right now, and in doing so, we're revisiting our family favorites in the kitchen! A classic 'oldie but a goodie' family secret of ours is adding orange zest and a pinch of cinnamon to chocolate chip cookies! We would love to hear about your family's favorite recipes or secret ingredients if you care to share! ... See MoreSee Less
I put a small amount of coffee in my brownies....Makes them stay moister longer
I always put coffee in anything chocolate that I’m baking! Only secret I’m sharing😂